SJD for FSX progress

Read the latest announcements about our products, upgrades, releases, etc.

Moderator: bajasim

Re: SJD for FSX progress

Postby queimada » 01 Jul 2011, 02:30

Release tomorrow??!!

I always dreamed to land in Chihuahua !

But my opinion on this : try to find an airport near USA or central america borders.

Thanks again.

Dom
queimada

Postby bajasim » 02 Jul 2011, 12:21

Hi, just fixing some minors details and we will be ready to release to stores, we are talking about hours!!

Bajasim Staff
bajasim
Site Admin

Postby queimada » 02 Jul 2011, 12:27

Good news ! At last, San jose del cabo for FSX :D

Dom
http://airdailyx.blogspot.com/
queimada

Postby ruben » 06 Jul 2011, 07:09

Hey guys....

Cheers !! I've seen that you already released the FSX version to Simmarket.... Congratulations!!!

As a buyer and registered user of the FS9 version, and, as advertised, I would like to know what do I need to do to get my free FSX copy.

Please advice at the soonest, as I can barely wait to do a whole day of flying in your awesome scenery !!

Viva Mexico !!!!

Regards,

Ruben
ruben

Postby bajasim » 06 Jul 2011, 13:54

ruben wrote:Hey guys....

Cheers !! I've seen that you already released the FSX version to Simmarket.... Congratulations!!!

As a buyer and registered user of the FS9 version, and, as advertised, I would like to know what do I need to do to get my free FSX copy.

Please advice at the soonest, as I can barely wait to do a whole day of flying in your awesome scenery !!

Viva Mexico !!!!

Regards,

Ruben

Hi Ruben,thanks for your comments! Registered owners will receive a reminder, in your case just send us your registered email or your order ID and we will send you the download link.

Bajasim Staff
bajasim
Site Admin

Postby Haroon » 07 Jul 2011, 06:16

Hello Bajasim Staff can i have your e-mail i need it for some urgent and high post topic can you provide it too me or add me...
Haroon

Postby bajasim » 07 Jul 2011, 13:39

Haroon wrote:Hello Bajasim Staff can i have your e-mail i need it for some urgent and high post topic can you provide it too me or add me...

Hi, for technical support about our products use support@bajasim.com, for any other topic please use bajasim@gmail.com.
If you are a registered user you can use our support forum, if not send us your order ID and we will register your product.

Bajasim Staff
bajasim
Site Admin

Postby Joe » 10 Jul 2011, 13:23

If you are a registered user you can use our support forum, if not send us your order ID and we will register your product.

Are there additional forums for support that we can not see? I purchased FSX version from SimMarket.

Thanks,

Joe
Joe

Postby bajasim » 10 Jul 2011, 21:33

Joe wrote:

Are there additional forums for support that we can not see? I purchased FSX version from SimMarket.

Thanks,

Joe

Hi Joe,
Have you registered your FSX copy? if not please send us your Order ID. When registered you will be authorized to use the SUPPORT forum wich is invisible for non registered users.

If you are a registered owner maybe your user name has not been cleared (our mistake)

In any case send us your order ID to check it out.

Thanks,

Bajasim Staff
bajasim
Site Admin

Postby Joe » 11 Jul 2011, 14:35

bajasim wrote:
Hi Joe,
Have you registered your FSX copy? if not please send us your Order ID. When registered you will be authorized to use the SUPPORT forum wich is invisible for non registered users.

If you are a registered owner maybe your user name has not been cleared (our mistake)

In any case send us your order ID to check it out.

Thanks,

Bajasim Staff

No, had not regestered yet, so email was just now sent.

Thanks, enjoying the product !

Joe
Joe

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements