SJD scnery for FS9 anounced

Read the latest announcements about our products, upgrades, releases, etc.

Moderator: bajasim

Re: SJD scnery for FS9 anounced

Postby Deltalpha » 01 Nov 2010, 20:49

Hey Guys!

It's always great to see new developers emerging with fresh projects! :)

I've been to Los Cabos twice and loved it! You gotta love stepping of a cool airplane onto the sizzilling tarmac (this was back in 2006, before the jetways!).

The amount of flights I've done from SJD is incredible. My favorite was SJD to La Paz, a very short 10 minute hop by jet. The only bummer was having default, tasteless airports. I'm really glad to see you guys come through on this one!

One question though, will you be creating some of the Hotels in Los Cabos? FS didn't model a single one.

Can't wait for its release!

Danny
Deltalpha

Postby bajasim » 02 Nov 2010, 12:19

Deltalpha wrote:Hey Guys!

It's always great to see new developers emerging with fresh projects! :)

I've been to Los Cabos twice and loved it! You gotta love stepping of a cool airplane onto the sizzilling tarmac (this was back in 2006, before the jetways!).

The amount of flights I've done from SJD is incredible. My favorite was SJD to La Paz, a very short 10 minute hop by jet. The only bummer was having default, tasteless airports. I'm really glad to see you guys come through on this one!

One question though, will you be creating some of the Hotels in Los Cabos? FS didn't model a single one.

Can't wait for its release!

Danny

Hi Danny,

SJD for FS9 and FSX will have a modified landclass for San Jose del Cabo city area only, main landmarks such as the jail complex, huge warehouses and residential areas, wich are in the vecinity of the airport, will be modeled.

SJD will be completed with a photoreal scenery for south baja (coming after the FSX version release), wich will have the majors hotel from all Los Cabos shore, including Cabo San Lucas area.

Thanks And welcome,

Bajasim Staff
bajasim
Site Admin

Postby bajasim » 05 Nov 2010, 17:52

Hi! We have updated this thread with new screenshots. We are working hard and soon we could be able to set the release date. Stay tuned!

Bajasim staff
bajasim
Site Admin

Postby CX 747-400 » 08 Nov 2010, 20:49

Your scenery looks AMAZING!!! I love the fact that you included the Corona building just outside the airport. When I see that building in real life, it means my yearly vacation has begun.
CX 747-400

Postby Deltalpha » 23 Dec 2010, 12:31

Hey guys,

Hope the project is progressing smoothly!
Deltalpha

Postby CX 747-400 » 23 Jan 2011, 23:24

Hey Guys,
Just checking in since we havent heard from yall in a while. I hope all is well and progress well. I can not wait to get this scenery, Cabo is one of my favorite destinations. It will be nice to have something other than default scenery. 8-)
CX 747-400

Postby bajasim » 26 Jan 2011, 00:56

Great News!!!!!

We 've been working hard and finally we are in the final test stage. We have uploaded the most recent and last screenshots of beta version. Visit the product page at http://bajasim.com/product_sjd9.php in order to see all of them (almost 100 pictures!).

The official release will be posted soon, however we can tell you it wil be some day within the next two weeks!!!!!!

Our design system gave us a very detailed product with low FPS impact, we reached our goal! We are very happy and proud of our first commercial scenery, a highclass scenery for México! Thanks for your support!

Thanks and see you soon!

Bajasim

----------------------

Grandes Noticias!

Hemos estado trabajando muy duro y finalmente estamos en la fase final de pruebas. Hemos subido los últimas screenshots de la versión Beta. Visiten la página del producto en http://bajasim.com/product_sjd9_es.php para verlas (Son casi 100 imágenes!)

La fecha oficial de lanzamiento sera anunciada pronto, sin embargo podemos decirles que será dentro de las dos próximas semanas!!!

Gracias por su apoyo! Nuestro sistema de diseño no dió por resultado un producto con mucho detalle y bajo impacto en los fps, logramos nuestra meta! Estamos muy contentos y orgullos de nuestro primer escenario comercial, un escenario a la altura de los grandes para México!

Gracias y nos vemos pronto!

Bajasim
bajasim
Site Admin

Postby Joe » 04 Feb 2011, 21:22

Great to see and congratulations. Nice to see some effort around the town of Cabo San Lucas, very poor in default FSX. Visted there almost 10 years ago, right after the hurricane (and 9/11) - love the fishing !

Unfortunately I have to wait for an FSX version, FS9 not even on my system for over a year.

Best,

Joe
Joe

Postby bajasim » 05 Feb 2011, 00:42

Hi Joe, thanks for your comments, we remind you FS9 version owners will get for free the FSX one! just a few days long...

Good flights!

Bajasim Staff
bajasim
Site Admin

Postby kar54 » 08 Feb 2011, 11:49

Flew in and out of your MMSD yesterday (KDEN-MMSD, MMSD-KEWR). Great job team, top quality scenery up there with the best of them! At first I thought it a little pricey, but getting the FSX version free sealed the deal. I can already tell I'll be back time and again, especially when the FSX version is released. BTW, any plans to incorporate AES?

-Tom
VCA/COA270
kar54

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements