SJD scnery for FS9 anounced

Read the latest announcements about our products, upgrades, releases, etc.

Moderator: bajasim

Re: SJD scnery for FS9 anounced

Postby bajasim » 11 Feb 2011, 09:55

kar54 wrote:Flew in and out of your MMSD yesterday (KDEN-MMSD, MMSD-KEWR). Great job team, top quality scenery up there with the best of them! At first I thought it a little pricey, but getting the FSX version free sealed the deal. I can already tell I'll be back time and again, especially when the FSX version is released. BTW, any plans to incorporate AES?

-Tom
VCA/COA270

We are very pleased heaering your expirience, that's our goal: have a top quality scenery so we can get a top real flying expierence (we do not only build we fly too :) )
We hope that with the FSX version, the technical support and the upcoming expansions (South Tarmac is about to be opened, a new Ramp control tower and advances on T4 for start) you will be satisfied 100% with your purchase, your investment will be worth.

About AES as soon as we finish FSX version we will do the proper negotiation with AES guys.

Thanks and happy flights!

Bajasim Staff
bajasim
Site Admin

Postby ruben » 12 Feb 2011, 02:15

Hello guys...

Congrats on an awesome scenery... Its the best there is out there... keep them coming !!!

BTW, I saw in the main page of the site that there is a Fix v1.02 available in the support forum... I'm a registered customer, so, how can I get this update?

Thanks for your support

R
ruben

Postby bajasim » 12 Feb 2011, 12:48

ruben wrote:Hello guys...

Congrats on an awesome scenery... Its the best there is out there... keep them coming !!!

BTW, I saw in the main page of the site that there is a Fix v1.02 available in the support forum... I'm a registered customer, so, how can I get this update?

Thanks for your support

R

Thanks for your comments!
Please send us an email to support@bajasim.com with your registered Order ID and email, we will send you back a download link.

Regards,

Bajasim staff
bajasim
Site Admin

Postby M-Sauce » 01 Mar 2011, 02:02

Hello Bajasim

Could you please advise what is updated in version 1.02? I have some issues with the scenery. I'm seeing shadows for the grass and for the taxiway lines, which makes the scenery look very strange. I've disabled the option "ground scenery casts shadows" in the meantime, but this is only a temporary solution since it makes all my other add-ons look very crappy.

Thanks for your attention.

Mariano
M-Sauce

Postby bajasim » 02 Mar 2011, 17:29

M-Sauce wrote:Hello Bajasim

Could you please advise what is updated in version 1.02? I have some issues with the scenery. I'm seeing shadows for the grass and for the taxiway lines, which makes the scenery look very strange. I've disabled the option "ground scenery casts shadows" in the meantime, but this is only a temporary solution since it makes all my other add-ons look very crappy.

Thanks for your attention.

Mariano

Hi Mariano, in the Support Forum you will find the information you ask for. If you have not registered your copy please send us your purchase information so you can have access to support area.

Regards,

Bajasim Staff
bajasim
Site Admin

Postby Airbus319 » 06 Jul 2011, 12:15

Hello how are u , i am a registred client and i didnt see the update here for the fs9 ,. what can i do for download and where is it ?

Thanks
Mauricio
Airbus319

Postby bajasim » 06 Jul 2011, 12:39

Airbus319 wrote:Hello how are u , i am a registred client and i didnt see the update here for the fs9 ,. what can i do for download and where is it ?

Thanks
Mauricio

Hi Mauricio, we send the fix by an atachment or link to the registered email, please send us your order ID or your registered email and we send you the file.

Thanks,

Bajasim Staff
bajasim
Site Admin

Postby Airbus319 » 06 Jul 2011, 14:08

Hi again thanks for your answer , can i put here mi order number or you have a mail to send you
Airbus319

Postby Airbus319 » 06 Jul 2011, 14:31

my order # 711996 from Sim Market on date 2/10 / 2011 and mi registred mail is mnaude@hotmail.com

Thanks again
Airbus319

Previous

Return to Announcements