Scenery Progress: LAP/MMLP for FSX [Released]

Read the latest announcements about our products, upgrades, releases, etc.

Moderator: bajasim

Re: Our Next Scenery: LAP (MMLP, La Paz, B.C.S. México)

Postby IvanRS » 04 Sep 2011, 06:52

Sound good, Bajasim!! I'm looking forward to flying into LAP!!
Regards!

Suena bien, Bajasim!! Estoy deseando volar a LAP!!
Saludos

Ivan R.
IvanRS

Postby bajasim » 05 Sep 2011, 19:14

Thank you both! we are still working!

Bajasim Staff
bajasim
Site Admin

Postby ONIX » 06 Sep 2011, 12:32

WOW!!!! Esta increible el escenario, pero una pregunta al cuato tiempo despues de salir la version para el FSX saldra para el FS9????? Otra cosa no podran hacer tambien la pista de Cabo San Lucas.... Digo para hacer algunos vuelos tambien en el Caravan de Calafia o Guerrero..... Saludos y estan increibles sus trabajos..... saludos....
ONIX

Postby simon747 » 06 Sep 2011, 13:31

NICE!! :D
simon747

Postby bajasim » 06 Sep 2011, 20:45

Hi!
thank you all for your comments. We are working right now in, maybe, the hardest task: optimizing.

As you could see in SJD we build not only detailed sceneries, they must be flyable by any one! that is one of our commitments and its a big one!

FSX allow us to do great detail, with amazing fx, but, in order to run FSX you need a high end computer, plus, new aircraft addons are being developed with extreme detail and of course demanding more resources. That give us more reasons to dedicate lot of time in optimization.

We do not want you to be in our airports and see, like many can do it from Orbx ones, blurry or low resolution textures. Yes, in the promo screenshots all looks so sharpy but in your machine it's another reality (it is not a critic, it is an observation).

We do not want neither that in short final for landing, your FS down its fps so saddly (i mean after a 2 hours flight, planning every minute of your approach and then you have to land taxi and park with 10 fps... aghhhhh. and you now lot of sceneries do this unless you are a reviewer from a magazine or website, or you work in NASA and have acces to their top PCs :)

Yes , we can achieve that with low detail modeling and low resolution textures, but we want to be at tarmac, few steps from terminal and have a realistic view from everything!!! (maybe we are wishing too high :) )

Thats why we have decided to increase our effort in this task, thats why maybe we will not decorate surround areas as we wish (the way you can see in some payware addons), but it is our bet, we want this to be our main feature that will make the difference from every one else, so you could enjoy it... market has last word.

We will like to hear from you, tell us your experience and help us to build great sceneries for you!

Bajasim staff.

Well after a long speech a nice picture :)

bajasim
Site Admin

Postby bajasim » 06 Sep 2011, 20:50

ONIX wrote:WOW!!!! Esta increible el escenario, pero una pregunta al cuato tiempo despues de salir la version para el FSX saldra para el FS9????? Otra cosa no podran hacer tambien la pista de Cabo San Lucas.... Digo para hacer algunos vuelos tambien en el Caravan de Calafia o Guerrero..... Saludos y estan increibles sus trabajos..... saludos....

Hola,
Desafortunadamente no le vemos mucho futuro comercial a cabo san lucas para realizarlo en estos momentos, nos encantaría realizarlo y subirnos al cessna, pero al corto plazo no es viable, quizas como projecto alterno lo que siginifica que con mucha calma jeje.

Sobre el FS9 aun no podriamos darte fecha, al disenar un escenario nativo para FSX se nos complica más su elaboración para FS9, hay demasiadas cosas que no son compatibles, asi que se tiene que hacer mucho desde cero, en cuanto tengamos un estimado les avisamos,

Saludos!

Bajasim staff
bajasim
Site Admin

Postby luisiyo1103 » 07 Sep 2011, 13:04

Se ve exelente ese ecenario!! muchas felicidades

Si piensan en un futuro actualizar el aeropuerto con el edificio de fbo, yo les podria proporsionar las imagenes que requieran para este edificio..

Por otro lado me gustaria saber si tambien incluira las modificaciones que se realizaron en las calles de rodaje y las gotas de las cabeceras 18 y 36, esto seria la ampliacion de las gotas y ampliacion del ingreso a calles de rodaje y pistas.

reciban muchos saludos!!
luisiyo1103

Postby Daniel Santoro » 07 Sep 2011, 16:56

I must say i care about the airport surroundings.Depending on where the scenery is located(La Paz for instance) it would be nice to have some buildings and houses around .We all know Microsoft didn't pay attention to the entire world when FSX was made.Some airports are in the middle of nowhere(which in some cases it doesn't correspond to real life) and it's pretty annoying flying to/from an airport which has nothingelse but a huge desert or jungle surrounding it.
Just my opinion.
Daniel Santoro

Postby bajasim » 08 Sep 2011, 13:10

Daniel Santoro wrote:I must say i care about the airport surroundings.Depending on where the scenery is located(La Paz for instance) it would be nice to have some buildings and houses around .We all know Microsoft didn't pay attention to the entire world when FSX was made.Some airports are in the middle of nowhere(which in some cases it doesn't correspond to real life) and it's pretty annoying flying to/from an airport which has nothingelse but a huge desert or jungle surrounding it.
Just my opinion.

Yes we do care about it too, landclass and reworked shore just like in SJD will be something available in LAP (and a very accurate one), FSX default landclass for this zone is just too poor. What we meant was about detailed buildings and landamrks all over the place. We would like to do a detailed representation of ports and docks, biggest buildings in town and so on.

Bajasim staff
bajasim
Site Admin

Postby Genaro » 13 Sep 2011, 19:40

What we meant was about detailed buildings and landamrks all over the place. We would like to do a detailed representation of ports and docks, biggest buildings in town and so on.

Excelente noticia !!!!

Gracias y estamos a la espera.

Saludos.
Genaro

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements