Support forum access

Read the latest announcements about our products, upgrades, releases, etc.

Moderator: bajasim

Support forum access

Postby bajasim » 04 Oct 2011, 11:29

In order to have access to our support forum you need to be a registered user. First sign in in this forum, then use this form http://bajasim.com/support.php or send us an email to support@bajasim.com with your order ID, store where purchased and your username so we can give you full access to your product support forum.

Being a registered user gives you great benefits such as:
- one of the best technical support (ask our costumers)
- Upgrades
- Fixes
- charts
and more.

Bajasim staff
bajasim
Site Admin

Re: Support forum access

Postby UcShrek » 28 Oct 2012, 11:01

I need help for MMLP product I purchased, I don't know if you are aware but the link for the support page is broken/missing, please let me know for additional help, I have previously requested assistance by email by had no response, I will try it again.
UcShrek

Postby bajasim » 15 Nov 2012, 12:47

Hi UcShrek,

We have no record from your request for support. Please send us an email with your purchase data (Store and purchase ID) to support@bajasim.com so we can help you.

Regards,

Bajasim staff
bajasim
Site Admin

Postby SpeedbirdCanada » 28 Jan 2013, 15:27

Hi. Looking for some support. Purchased SJDfor FS9 from Simmarket. Emailed my details to you and registered product on the Bajasim site. My scenery is causing a CTD citing 1st G2D.dll followed by MFC70.dll files as the files crashing FS. I've confirmed that SJD is the cause as if removed, FS runs fine in the Baja area. I have some mesh terrain (freeware) installed in the region. De-activating it did not cure the problem with SJD active. At a bit of a loss. Any suggestions?

Running FS9.1 with Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit.

**UPDATE** I think I solved it. Believe it or not, it's a video card setting. Odd that SJD scenery was the only (as I tested addons worldwide) that was affected but it appears fine now.
SpeedbirdCanada

Postby bajasim » 30 Jan 2013, 14:38

SpeedbirdCanada wrote:Hi. Looking for some support. Purchased SJDfor FS9 from Simmarket. Emailed my details to you and registered product on the Bajasim site. My scenery is causing a CTD citing 1st G2D.dll followed by MFC70.dll files as the files crashing FS. I've confirmed that SJD is the cause as if removed, FS runs fine in the Baja area. I have some mesh terrain (freeware) installed in the region. De-activating it did not cure the problem with SJD active. At a bit of a loss. Any suggestions?

Running FS9.1 with Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit.

**UPDATE** I think I solved it. Believe it or not, it's a video card setting. Odd that SJD scenery was the only (as I tested addons worldwide) that was affected but it appears fine now.

Glad to hear that! As we said in our email to you, this is the first problem of the kind reported , if you could send us the graphic card model and setting applied for future reference we will appreciate that.

If you have any other issue please use our support forum or at support@bajasim.com

Best,
Bajasim staff
bajasim
Site Admin

Return to Announcements